Our project portfolio is ever-growing, our innovations are market-leading and our ‘family feel’ culture is stronger than ever – there has never been a more exciting time to join us!
Who is LogiKal?
LogiKal are a leading global consultancy in Project Controls, proudly awarded the 2020 Global Project Controls Consultancy of the Year. Founded in 2002, we now have project planning and controls specialists across the globe in Australia, Asia, UK and Europe.
We are a recognised global leader in project controls, enhanced business intelligence, and BIM solutions. We are big enough to deliver projects of any scope and size, but small enough to give an agile and people-focused service.
Having supported and advised on many of the world’s largest and most complex capital programmes, we help our clients develop teams, optimise processes, and implement disruptive digital technologies that enable the successful delivery of projects.
Life as LogiKal Executive Director:
– Developing and maintaining high-level business relationships
– Undertake consistent business development and networking activity to maintain strong presence in the market
– Leverage and expand personal network/relationships to identify opportunities to deliver solutions to meet client Portfolio, Program & Project PMO needs
– Win work through leading consulting commissions, recognising the bridgehead opportunity active involvement in projects enables
– Identify, win, lead and deliver new opportunities PMO Advisory & Delivery opportunities, short and long-term, across a variety of key sectors.
– Pitching and winning managed services engagements and taking a lead delivery role on larger commissions in a full or part time capacity
– Balance work winning approach between bids and proposals to meet short and long term business needs
– Identify emerging opportunities and foster relationships to strategically position ourselves to support them
– Balance time between building client opportunity pipeline, delivering client support requirements and meeting utilisation/performance targets
– Ensuring brand recognition as a subject matter expert for PMO Advisory, Delivery and Digital services on high profile infrastructure projects.
– Identify high calibre, passionate and personable future employees and manage employment to meet business demands.
– Accountability for P&L performance for you division
- 10 – 15 years of experience
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably within project management, engineering, construction or transferrable subject
- A proven track record advising and delivering PMO Services, having held senior leadership roles on infrastructure projects
- A demonstrated background of past performance in delivering large multi-disciplinary projects of significant size and managing multiple stakeholders
- Background working for infrastructure consultancies in NSW market
- Strong existing network and clear ability to develop and build sustained client relationships
- Ownership and accountability for service delivery; meeting deadlines and managing time
Does this job role sound like a good fit? If so, then here is what we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Salary reviews annually
- Company bonus
- Career planning & support
- Training days
- Professional Membership budget
Other Benefits & Rewards
- Length of service rewards
- Monthly star achiever awards and rewards
- Social Events Calendar & Team Events
- Birthday day off – this one is on us!