We are looking for a confident, driven, and adaptable Project planning and controls professional to join our team as a Senior Consultant. The candidate should have 5+ years of experience delivering Project Controls for large-scale projects, and have strong technical capability, with a drive to develop and upskill. Are looking for a diverse and challenging next step in your career? Then this might be the role for you!
We are a global leading Project Controls Consultancy, proudly awarded the Global Project Controls Consultancy of the Year 2020 and Innovation of the Year 2021. Founded in 2002, we now have project controls and information management specialists across the UK, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Known as the project intelligence people, our expertise helps clients to make better informed decisions and achieve successful results in the delivery of their major infrastructure and construction projects.
Our project portfolio is rapidly expanding, our innovations are market-leading and our ‘family feel’ culture is stronger than ever – there has never been a more exciting time to join us!
– Develop and maintain project schedules/cost controls.
– Perform analysis and interrogation on schedules/cost.
– Preparation of project planning and scheduling related documentation including processes and procedures.
– Preparation of periodic detailed and summary reports of schedules and milestones including commentary on status and critical activities.
– Preparation of activity schedules, monthly budget and cash flow.
– Review schedules prepared by members of the clients’ team and third-party contractors
– Provide timely advice on planning and scheduling to members of the clients’ team.
– Support Project managers to deliver projects.
– Perform maturity assessments on clients to understand areas of improvement.
– Ensure that performance is both positive and proactive and that you provide a high impact service.
– Offer other LogiKal projects support when required.
– Encourage clients to take advantage of the full range of LogiKal’s capabilities.
– Be actively involved in identifying opportunities on current project.
– Invite clients to LogiKal events.
– Active involvement in promoting the business through our social media posts (LinkedIn)
– Seek opportunities within the broader external market.
– Attend networking events, contribute to the knowledge bank and training materials.
– Ensure the quality of the LogiKal service remains of high standard, supporting staff and providing guidance and leadership.
– Attend and participate in monthly LogiKal Team Meetings and knowledge sharing.
– Inform SLT of new business opportunities
– Promote LogiKal values
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years project experience
- Excellent understanding of the benefits and application of project planning and project controls
- High level of IT skills and experience using planning software (P6 or Asta)
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Confident communicator (verbal & written)
- Reliable and adaptable to change
- Positive can-do attitude and behaviour
Please note: We are passionate about our team and getting the best candidate for the role. Research suggests that if women do not have all the requirements listed in a job description, they will not apply. If you feel this role resonates with you, please apply even if you do not have experience in all requirements!
Does this job role sound like a good fit? If so, then here is what we can offer you:
– Competitive salary (based on your level of experience)
– Salary reviews bi-annually
– Company bonus scheme
– Career planning & support (monthly 1-2-1s with your line manager, target setting and progress tracking)
– Training days (5 per year)
– Internal training courses every quarter, delivered by our experts (Power BI, Strategic Consulting, Data Management and many more!)
– External training budget
– Professional Membership budget
– Length of service cash gifts
– Monthly star achiever (£100 for dinner / drinks)
– Mini – social budgets
– Summer Away Day & Christmas Party
– Referral bonus
– Cycle to work scheme
– Birthday day off – this one is on us!
Please use the form at the top of this page to apply directly