Our project portfolio is ever-growing, our innovations are market-leading and our ‘family feel’ culture is stronger than ever – there has never been a more exciting time to join us!
Who is LogiKal?
LogiKal is a leading global consultancy in Project Controls, proudly awarded the 2020 Global Project Controls Consultancy of the Year. Founded in 2002, we now have project planning and controls and information management specialists across the globe in Australia, Asia, UK and Europe.
We are a recognised global leader in project controls, enhanced business intelligence, and BIM solutions. We are big enough to deliver projects of any scope and size, but small enough to give an agile and people-focused service.
Having supported and advised on many of the world’s largest and most complex capital programmes, we help our clients develop teams, optimise processes, and implement disruptive digital technologies that enable the successful delivery of projects.
Life as a LogiKal Consultant – The Role:
– The ability to work across multiple sectors and on multiple projects, to increase your experience and capability over time.
– Develop and maintain project schedules/cost controls
– Perform analysis and interrogation on schedules/cost
– Develop Project Controls systems and train clients in the use of the reports
– Support Project managers to deliver projects
– Maintain project reporting requirements
– Ensure that performance is both positive and proactive and that you provide a high impact service – we fix problems quickly, without fuss
– Support clients and offer further LogiKal support wherever they need it in the delivery of their project
– Actively identifying opportunities that will help develop LogiKal’s network & services
– Attending / participating in LogiKal knowledge sharing & networking events
– Providing market research to sector leads
– Participating in team meetings & internal social events
– Embodying LogiKal values
– Enrolling on internal training courses and taking an active role in your professional development – help us help you!
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline
- Minimum 5+ years project experience
- Good understanding of the benefits and application of project planning and project controls
- High level of IT skills and extensive experience using planning software e.g. Primavera P6
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Confident communicator (verbal & written)
- Reliable and adaptable to change
- Displays a positive can-do attitude and behaviour
Good to have:
- Experience working for a consultancy
- Experience creating dashboards – Power BI / Tableau
- Professional Membership
Does this job role sound like a good fit? If so, then here is what we can offer you:
- Competitive salary (based on your level of experience)
- Salary reviews annually
- Company bonus scheme
- Career planning & support (monthly 1-2-1s with your line manager, target setting and progress tracking)
- Training days
- Professional Membership budget
Other Benefits & Rewards
- Length of service rewards
- Monthly star achiever awards and rewards
- Social Events Calendar & Team Events
- Referral bonus
- Birthday day off – this one is on us!