LogiKal Graduate Scheme
Do you have strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to problem solving?
Can you build, maintain and develop strong working relationships with clients?
Do you enjoy interrogating big data to deliver high-level insights?
Does working on the biggest construction and infrastructure projects in the UK appeal to you?
…then a career in Project Controls could be for you!
LogiKal offers a first-class Graduate Training Scheme in Project Planning & Controls. Our scheme gives you the ideal foundation to build upon your existing interests, knowledge and skillset whilst ensuring that you develop throughout the year. It is the perfect head start into the world of Project Management, Planning and Controls.
Our Graduate Scheme has positions in our London and Birmingham teams. Travel can be required for site visits and you may have to sometimes stay away during the week.
For the travellers amongst you, there are often opportunities for international experiences, particularly in Australia and Hong Kong.
What we are looking for…
- 2:1 or above (all degree disciplines welcome)
- Excellent verbal and written communication – this is essential!
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Methodical approach to problem solving & strong attention to detail
- Enjoyment working in a team and individually
- Enthusiasm towards Planning, Project Controls and Project Management
- An interest in large scale engineering and construction projects
Our offer to you…
A supportive and friendly team.
“Almost instantly I felt like I was joining a family, and everyone made me feel welcome and valued”
First class training from leaders in the industry (including Project Controls, Planning, Earned Value Management, Cost Management, Risk & Change Management to name a few…)
“LogiKal provide a profound amount of training not just at the first stages but throughout your career with them”
Professional and personal growth through individual mentoring and development planning
“The level of mentoring and career planning is something I wasn’t expecting – a lot goes into identifying how I can improve which I really appreciate”
Opportunity and responsibility from the offset, have an impact on major projects in your first 6 months
“I had no prior controls experience/knowledge before LogiKal and already I feel comfortable being in the client environment delivering valuable information”
Regular socials & team building activities (Annual ski trip, Ascot races, team drinks)
Good to Know
- £23,000 rising to £25,000 after 6 months
- Our scheme starts with 5-week training at our London Head Office, each Friday is spent shadowing a different LogiKal consultant on site
- Project ready from week 6 – you will be placed with a client straight away, ready to put into practice everything you have learned during training
- Progress assessments at the end of week 5, month 6 and month 12
- Successful completion of the Graduate Scheme would result in a promotion to Support Consultant at the end of year 1